Fructidor - Le Jardin des Carrières Index du Forum
Fructidor - Le Jardin des Carrières Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

L' arroche

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fructidor - Le Jardin des Carrières Index du Forum -> En route vers le jardin... -> Le potager -> Le retour des légumes oubliés
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Jeannine
Lieutenant carotteur
Lieutenant carotteur

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Nov - 18:23 (2008)    Sujet du message: L' arroche Répondre en citant

L'arroche est appelée aussi"belle dame" ,"bonne dame","chou d'amour".
 Elle a désérté les jardins au siècle dernier.
Invitez-la dans les massifs,tant elle est belle et facile à cultiver.
C'est une annuelle pouvant aisément atteindre 1,50 m.Les feuilles sont alternées avec une face inférieure mate,en forme de fer de lance triangulaire.La floraison estivale est insignifiante.Un gramme de graines en contient 250,d'une durée germinative de cinq-six ans.Les feuilles tendres sont légèrement charnues et se consomment comme les épinards.Elles peuvent remplacer l'oseille quand on trouve que celle-ci est un peu trp acide.
L'arroche rouge,d'un bel effet ornemental verdit à la cuisson.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Nov - 18:23 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mary
Général carotteur
Général carotteur

Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 狗 Chien

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Nov - 09:08 (2008)    Sujet du message: L' arroche Répondre en citant

jene connaissais pas , est ce pas amer ?
MSN
Joël
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Nov - 11:40 (2008)    Sujet du message: L' arroche Répondre en citant

C'est bien beau de poster des recettes, mais il faut les essayer !!! Je suis preneur lors d'un retour au pays  Okay .
a++,
Jo
Jean
Général carotteur
Général carotteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 11:17 (2008)    Sujet du message: L' arroche Répondre en citant

Bonjour Mary l'arroche est effectivement légerement amére et je crois que c'est dû à son acidité pourtant relativement légere.J'ai souvenir d'en avoir semé il y a quelques années mais elle est encombrante à cause de sa hauteur Les semences sont assez difficile à trouver mais il y a possibilité via le cercle horticole .Ci après une recette trouvée dans une revue

Faire cuire les feuilles à l'eau salée,egouttez,pressez et hachez très fin.Mélangez dans un saladier avec de la farine des oeufs du sel pour faire une pâte assez epaisse.Faites bouillir une grande casserole d'eau salée.Jetez-y des boulettes de pâte.Recuperez-les à l'ecumoire
lorsqu'elles remontent Disposez le tout dans un plat huilé.Parsemez le tout de gruyére rapé et faites gratiner
Ce n'est pas à jeter......... 

Jean
Général carotteur
Général carotteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Nov - 11:22 (2008)    Sujet du message: L' arroche Répondre en citant

Joel
C'est réalisable mais il faut en trouver car rare en grande surface

Chapeau pour la nouvelle musique de fond et belle réussite au niveau des dias

jan1213
Adjudant carotteur
Adjudant carotteur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Mai - 11:45 (2010)    Sujet du message: L' arroche Répondre en citant

Archlord gold,
One of the most legendary athletes in the ancient world,Archlord gold Milo of Kroton, wore the victor's crown at Olympia no less than six times. Born in southern Italy, where Greece had many colonies, Milo won the boys' wrestling contest in 540 BCE.
world of  warcraft gold,
He returned eight years later to win the first of five consecutive wrestling titles,world of  warcraft gold a feat that seems incredible by modern standards. Rarely do modern-day Olympians compete in more than two or three Olympiads over the course of a career. Much like the boxer George Foreman, Milo resisted retirement: By the time of the 67th Olympiad in 512 BCE, Milo was probably forty or more years old but he competed anyhow. The challenger won not by overpowering Milo, but by avoiding the older wrestler and wearing him out.
maple story mesos,
According to our ancient sources,maple story mesos Milo enjoyed showing off his unrivaled strength. For instance, he would clasp a pomegranate in his hand and have others try to take it away from him. Even though he was holding it so tightly that no one could remove it, he never damaged the fruit. Sometimes, he would stand on a greased iron disk and challenge others to push him off of it. Another of his favorite exhibitions was tying a cord around his forehead, holding his breath, and breaking the cord with his bulging forehead veins. Other times, the wrestler would stand with his right arm at his side, his elbow against him, and hold out his hand with thumb pointed upwards and fingers spread. No one could successfully bend even his little finger.
2moons dil,
Milo excelled even in warfare.2moons dil When a neighboring town attacked Kroton, Milo entered the battle wearing his Olympic crowns and dressed like Herakles, in lion's skin and brandishing a club, and led his fellow citizens to victory.
wedding dresses,
A follower of the famous philosopher Pythagoras,wedding dresses Milo once saved his friends. It happened that the roof of the hall where the Pythagoreans were meeting began to collapse. Milo stood and supported the central pillar until the others escaped to safety and then dashed out, saving himself.
fast wow gold,
In the end, however,fast wow gold all of this fame and strength did not save Milo from a less than glorious death. Milo was wandering through the forest when he found an old tree trunk with wedges inserted into it. In an attempt to test his strength, Milo placed his hands and, perhaps his feet, into the cleft of the trunk and tried to split apart the wood. He succeeded in loosening the wedges, which fell out, but the trunk closed on his hands, trapping him. There, according to the tale, he fell prey to wild beasts.
mykoo000
Adjudant carotteur
Adjudant carotteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juil - 03:46 (2010)    Sujet du message: L' arroche Répondre en citant

Every Day is a Lucky Day
  I teachrappelz rupees, economics at unlv three times per week. last monday, at the beginning of class, i cheerfully asked my students how their weekend had been. one young man said that his weekend had not been so good. he had his wisdom teeth removed. the young man then proceeded to ask me why i always seemed to be rappelz rupees so cheerful.

His question world of warcraft gold,reminded me of something i'd read somewhere before: "every morning when you get up, you have a choice about how you want to approach life that day," i said. "i choose to be cheerful."Let me give you an example," i continued, addressing all sixty students in the class. "in addition to teaching here world of warcraft gold at unlv,

i alsomaple story power leveling, teach out at the community college in henderson, 17 miles down the freeway from where i live. one day a few weeks ago i drove those 17 miles to henderson. i exited the freeway and turned onto college drive. i only had to drive another quarter mile down the road to the college. but just then my car died. i tried to start it again, but the engine wouldn't turn over. so i put my flashers on, grabbed my books, and marched down the road to the maple story power leveling college."

"As soon world of warcraft gold,as i got there i called aaa and arranged for a tow truck to meet me at my car after class. the secretary in the provost's office asked me what has happened. 'this is my lucky day,' i replied, smiling."" 'Your car breaks down and today is your lucky day?' she was puzzled. 'what do you mean?'"" 'I live 17 miles from here.' i replied. 'my car could have broken down anywhere along the freeway. it didn't. instead, it broke down in the perfect place: off the freeway, within walking distance world of warcraft gold of here.

i'm still world of warcraft gold,able to teach my class, and i've been able to arrange for the tow truck to meet me after class. if my car was meant to break down today, it couldn't have been arranged in a more convenient fashion.'""The secretary's eyes opened wide, and then she smiled. i smiled back and headed for class." so world of warcraft gold ended my story.

I scanned the Atlantica gold, sixty faces in my economics class at unlv. despite the early hour, no one seemed to be asleep. somehow, my story had touched them. or maybe it wasn't the story at all. in fact, it had all started with a student's observation that i was Atlantica gol cheerful.
simluo
Adjudant carotteur
Adjudant carotteur

MessagePosté le: Ven 24 Sep - 10:12 (2010)    Sujet du message: L' arroche Répondre en citant

Nearly prom dresses, two thousand years prom dresses,have passed since a census decreed by Caesar Augustus become part of the greatest story ever told. Many things have changed in the intervening years. The hotel industry worries more about overbuilding than overcrowding, and if they had to meet an unexpected influx, few inns would have a manager to accommodate the weary guests prom dresses.
wow power leveling,
Now it is the census taker that does the traveling in the fond hope that a highly mobile population will stay long enough to get a good sampling. Methods of gathering, recording, and evaluating information have presumably been improved a great deal wow power leveling.
wedding gowns,
And where then it was the modest purpose of Rome to obtain a simple head count as an adequate basis for levying taxes, now batteries of complicated statistical series furnished by governmental agencies and private organizations are eagerly scanned and interpreted by sages and seers to get a clue to future events. The Bible does not tell us how the Roman census takers made out, and as regards our more immediate concern, the reliability of present day economic forecasting, there are considerable differences of wedding gowns opinion.
wow power leveling,
They were aired at the celebration of the 125th anniversary of the American Statistical Association. There was the thought that business forecasting might well be on its way from an art to a science, and some speakers talked about newfangled computers and high-falutin mathematical system in terms of excitement and endearment which we, at least in our younger years when these things mattered, would have associated more readily with the description of a fair maiden wow power leveling.
wedding dresses,
But others pointed to the deplorable record of highly esteemed forecasts and forecasters with a batting average below that of the Mets, and the President-elect of the Association cautioned that “high powered statistical methods are usually in order where the facts are crude and inadequate, the exact contrary of what crude and inadequate statisticians assume wedding dresses”
wedding gowns,
We left his birthday party somewhere between hope and despair and with the conviction, not really newly acquired, that proper statistical methods applied to ascertainable facts have their merits in economic forecasting as long as neither forecaster nor public is deluded into mistaking the delineation of probabilities and trends for a prediction of certainties of mathematical exactitude wedding gowns.
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: L' arroche

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fructidor - Le Jardin des Carrières Index du Forum -> En route vers le jardin... -> Le potager -> Le retour des légumes oubliés Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange