Fructidor - Le Jardin des Carrières Index du Forum
Fructidor - Le Jardin des Carrières Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Tune Up: The Secrets Of Mylin - Book I Download Epub Mobi P

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fructidor - Le Jardin des Carrières Index du Forum -> Les plantes de la maison... -> Les feuilles décoratives
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
karolfay
Capitaine carotteur
Capitaine carotteur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 11:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Tune Up: The Secrets Of Mylin - Book I Download Epub Mobi P Répondre en citant

Tune Up: The Secrets of Mylin - Book I
by Joe Klingler
rating: 5.0 (2 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Tune Up: The Secrets of Mylin - Book I
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Tune Up: The Secrets of Mylin - Book I

On their second case, Qigiq and Kandy are loaned to the Traffic Division to investigate an early morning accident. Hit and run. By a motorcycle. The victim is an elderly Asian woman. A young witness in a nearby dry cleaner and a truck driver suggest all “accidents” aren’t created equal. Then the Captain drops a new assignment on their desk: an affluent Bay Area lawyer is missing. The man’s wife stomps into their office screaming about a contract she found hidden in the backups of their home computer. A contract with a seven-figure payout, and an incriminating Exhibit A.

Following the trail of both the motorcycle rider and the lawyer with Kandy complaining, “We’re homicide detectives, there should be a body,” leads to a vintage motorcycle club called the Ton Up where lips are sealed, a yacht harbor on the coast where riddles run deep, and a midnight roadside confrontation that ends with a splash. As the trails twist they soon find that these people and places have one thing in common:

A violist named Mylin. Who plays in an all-female orchestra called The Girls of the Orient. And, unbeknownst to her, is the subject of a fine-art photographer’s latest collection.

From San Francisco to Mexico, the treacherous cliffs of the Pacific coast to the desolation of Nevada’s high desert, Tune Up moves like Kandy’s turbocharged Mini through a foggy landscape of false identities, fake romance, and frenzied chases, as Qigiq realizes one picture really can reveal more than 1,000 words.

Details:
price: $1.99
bound: 470 pages
publisher: Cartosi LLC; 1 edition (May 1, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1941156061, 978-1941156063,
weight: 1.5 pounds (
filesize:

Tune Up: The Secrets of Mylin - Book I download from SaberCatHost pdf Tune Up: The Secrets of Mylin - Book I direct link download german android price

Tags: discount for book, link italian free iBooks ipad, tablet access book sale value, book read online, book Mega, book download fb2, mobile ebook, book BitTorrent free, book format djvu, free download via uTorrent, book read, offline get purchase mobile online, ebay spanish ebook book page, book without pay, Google Drive, book iCloud, book online, tom portable german direct link online, book Box, book kindle, full version original acquire book look, download torrent

171bf2437f

Many of Joe Klingler's thrillers are inspired by his passion for music and his fascination with technology and his latest release, Mash Up, is no exception.
ONLINE BOOK Queenie: Letters from an Australian Army Nurse, 1915-1917[PDF] Turtle Tug to the RescueREAD BOOK Mel's Hole: An Endless Mystery[PDF] Hi Insecurity. Bye Insecurity.: Discovering The Presence of Insecurity In Our Lives and Bidding It Farewell[PDF] Quantitative Process Control Theory (Automation and Control Engineering)[PDF] The Gorgon's HeadPerformance Under Stress (Human Factors in Defence) download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Wake Up!READ BOOK 1500 Questions for the DCH/ MRCPCH Foundation of Practice exam[PDF] The Colored Boys: Inspired by True Events
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 11:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fructidor - Le Jardin des Carrières Index du Forum -> Les plantes de la maison... -> Les feuilles décoratives Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange